General terms and conditions & house rules
Our general terms and conditions & house rules at a glance!
1. The hotel room must be occupied no later than 23:00 on the day of arrival if no other arrangements have been made.
2. Hotel Bommeljé is not liable for the consequences of theft, accidents or damage to the property of the guest, except in case of fault on its part. However, Hotel Bommeljé can never be held liable for compensation of more costs or damages than would be covered by a normal third party insurance under these circumstances.
3. On the day of departure the tenant must leave the hotel room before 11:00 am, if no other departure time has been agreed upon.
Reservation & payment
1. A reservation can be made via the website, by e-mail or by telephone, and is binding for both guest and Hotel Bommeljé, if the requested holiday accommodation is available in the specified period.
2. The reservation must be guaranteed by means of a credit card guarantee or a down payment of the full reservation value.
3. Any costs for cash deposits and/or transfers are for the account of the guest.
4. Payment of the (initial) payment means that the Guest has taken note of and agrees to the general terms and conditions mentioned here and the full description of the accommodation they have booked.
Cancellation and changes
We can well imagine that it is exciting to book your stay during these times. Do you want more flexibility? Then book our rebooking guarantee! This allows you to change your reservation to another period free of charge within the cancellation period up to one day before arrival. You pay € 7.50 per night for this.
* In case of rebooking to a more expensive period, we will charge the additional price.
* It is not possible to reserve the rebooking guarantee in combination with the non-refundable rate.
1. Guest is entitled to cancel and dissolve the reservation, subject to the following:
2. Cancellations can be done via e-mail: email@example.com.
3. Cancellations can be done free of charge up to 7 days prior to the date of arrival.
4. In case of a cancellation within 7 days before arrival date, 100% of the reservation amount will be charged.
5. In case of no-show, 100% of the booking amount will be charged.
6. If Guests depart earlier than the reserved check-out date, 100% of the reservation amount will be charged.
7. When booking a non-refundable rate, it is not possible to change or cancel your reservation free of charge.
For your and our safety! In the regulations below you can read the most important house rules that apply within our hotel. We ask you to respect and accept these rules.
- All instructions from hotel staff relating to house rules must be followed.
- In case of a fire, stay calm. Report a fire at the reception desk or activate the nearest fire alarm.
- In the event of a general fire alarm, leave the premises immediately.
- Do not use the lifts in case of fire.
- Due to the identification requirement, you must be able to show a valid identification document of all persons staying in the hotel at the time of check-in. The minimum age to stay in our hotel is 18 years, with the exception of children and young adults staying with their parents.
- Cameras are installed at various locations throughout the building. Everyone who is in our hotel agrees to recordings being made. In case of calamities and/or incidents, these recordings can be shown to third parties as supporting material.
- Found objects can be handed in at the reception.
- The hotel is not responsible for the loss or theft of your belongings.
- The management, the owner of this location and/or persons working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and/or material or immaterial damage suffered by visitors to the location.
It is not allowed to:
- Take property of the hotel outside the building. In the event of deliberate damage to hotel property, one can be held liable for the repair and/or renewal costs.
- Take, use, trade or carry narcotics.
- Use nitrous oxide (laughing gas) in the room.
- Cause a nuisance to another person by means of loud music, unsympathetic behaviour or noise of any kind.
- Smoke, anywhere in the building. If we find that people do smoke, we are obliged to charge € 175.00 for cleaning costs. If the fire alarm is set off by smoking, the call-out costs of € 275,00 will be charged to you.
- Receive guests in the rooms for commercial sexual activities
- It is absolutely forbidden to light candles or incense because of the fire alarm and fire hazard. (The safety system is activated immediately).
- Certain decorations, such as confetti, are not permitted in hotel rooms. Ask at reception if your decoration is allowed. Additional cleaning costs or technical faults resulting from this will be charged to the guest.
- In the event of damage, loss or destruction of property belonging to the hotel, immediate removal, liability and/or reporting to the police will be required.
In all events and cases not described in these regulations, the management of Hotel Bommeljé decides.